For Christmas everyone asked me what I wanted, and all I said was “B.A.P stuff!” and so as my sister and her husband go online to go hunting for me, they couldn’t find ANYTHING. The told me that these were all out of stock, or back stocked. I was a little sad, but none the less still excited for christmas.
LITTLE DID I KNOW, my sister’s husband’s best friend lives in Korea, and they got a hold of him. His friend traveled all the way to Seoul, and spent one day to hunt for B.A.P stuff just for me! He told me he went everywhere in Seoul, and everything B.A.P was sold out! He went off to a small music store inside the mall, and DING~ there were only 2 albums left of them shelf, and those 2 albums are the ones I got!
I’m more than thankful for these albums~ woooo! Christmas was perfect because of this surprise!
- thissmile4you likes this
- jenca1997 likes this
- quixoticallypeculiar likes this
- mayikrisyou reblogged this from asvang
- thatbeautifulm0ment likes this
- yeongjay likes this
- minijewel890 likes this
- chaekyon said: Awwww~ that’s so nice!!! 8’D
- chaekyon likes this
- asterrria said: Only if we lived in Korea, we would’ve been had those albums! Haha but good miracle story!!! :))
- asterrria likes this
- sadfanclub likes this
- asvang posted this